Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome

My name is Alaa (آلاء) and I'm a rebellious woman. I am against traditions, stereotypes, and society rules that are imposed on us under no basis or logical ground. I have decided that I am free, independent, self-reliant, and that no one can have control over my life and what I do. I am not going to allow anyone to bring me down or simply tell me that "I can't", because I can and I will <3

For so long I've been wanting to start a blog and now I have finally done it. This blog is going to be a mirror to my mind and thoughts and everyone is welcome to read! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello, so glad to meet a fellow feminist, and good luck on your endeavours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog... it's good to see people who fight for their rights. Stand up and go on!

    Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog Masha Allah Alla'a :)

    Its good to see people who are not driven by the masses which encourages me to share an interesting book with you
    http://www.saviorofmankind.com/Atheism_Delusion/mobile/

    May Allah SWT always guide you to the right way

    ReplyDelete